Thursday 4 April 2013

The Exam

1:40 pm- Ok so Im sat in Pizza hut, waiting for some food.
I know that Im in Manchester a bit early (I've got more than a hour and a half to spare) but I need to pre...
Ohhhh food...
Oh sorry, where was I? Oh yes I need to prepare mentally and staying at home while my cats are running about isnt the best place to revise my notes.
I dont know if anyone reading this has taken a LAMDA exam but they are scary, not hard, scary.
Actually it depends on the examiner. For example for my Bronze Medal the woman was the evilest person I have ever met, no joke! She propper stared me down while I was preforming my peices and then interregated me on every bit of theory possible. I was in tears by the end if it.
However I did have a lovely woman last year who was encouraging instead of looking for fault (and she gave me a distinction sooo :D )
Hopefully it will be the same this time round....
2:00 pm - Right bill is being paid so I need to change into my appropriate outfit (apparently jeans arent acceptable to LAMDA) I'm going to be wearing a dress but with my Doc's so I'm going to get some weird stares from people.. What I an talking about, this is Manchester for Gods sake everyone dresses weird here.
3:15 - SHHHHHIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!
Right turning my phone off. Cannot be distracted.
Bye
Terri |D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D