Monday 29 April 2013

Scary Movie 5 = Five scary movies too many...

Hello there Chums/Chumlets
I have been very busy with all this revision so I haven't had much me time at the mo. but here in this delightful hour before bed I some spare time before I really need to switch off...
So on saturday after I had had my Maths Tutor go over some silly mathematics me and my pals decided to go into manchester and watch a movie, like a small break from our revision.
We were going to see A place Beyond the Pines with the hot Ryan Gosling in it yet for some bizarre reason we ended up watching Scary Movie 5... And MAN wasn't that a waste of £4.80.
To prove it, it had Lindsay Lohan in it in which she preforms a sorta sex scene that was a bit of a bad joke.
Ashley Tisdale plays the lead showing that she really has got desperate since High School Musical.
Snoop Dog's a druggie (surprise surprise) and Usher had one line. And that is all I have to say about that movie except please, for the sake of your brain cells Don't go and see it.

In other news my Collage arranged for several of the universities to set up stalls and convince us to study with them and actually one of them convinced me. Manchester Met actually. I already knew from the So you want to be an Actor that it was one of the best uni's for Acting and since it's the localist one for me I guess I should try out for it next year, however they want about 2 B's and a C at A level so that might be a tough cookie, it also means that I should be revising, like now.
:( I don't wanna revise, it makes my brain go weird, and it makes me feel ill :( ...
Nigh Night dears
Terri ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D