Monday 15 April 2013

New summer plans

Why hello there!
I'm very bored as I'm in a maths lesson doing some silly revising for an exam that we've got 2 months until.
Anyway I thought that I might update you on any acting updates. As I said in the last post that I might be applying for a summer school thing at the Royal Conservatior of Scotland. So I've sent the application off in the post and I think I've got a place!!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!
Basically the course is called Acting with text, it is for the 15-17 age group and runs from the 15-19 of july. And if you've got a spare £210 on you then you should apply!
I think that it's mostly going to consist of scottish high schoolers which might be fun. I'll pick up the accent and walk in the halls that James McAvoy once did! Plus the course sounds really good and it will look good on the personal statement when I get round to doing it.

Still got 18 mins until lunch/ hometime/ enquire about special need extra help thing/ textiles. And Im sooooooo bored...
Shit the teacher is coming over to check how much work we have done.
Goodbye world, hello maths
Terri ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D