Monday 8 April 2013

A gutting moment in the life of Terri

Hello...
So I know that I would inform you when some results came through and some have. And I haven't got in to the National Youth Theatre this year :'( ...
I feel a bit gutted.
Because I know that I really tried my best...
I think I'm going to have to buy some Ben and Jezza (Chocolate Brownie as I hate cookies)
^And do not exclaim in disgust because I hate cookies, they are wrong on sooo many levels (i.e. they are wanna be biscuits.)
Like I am a wanna be actress... D':
And I'm in the house on my own, consuming glace cherries which have like 50g of suger in each cherry.
So I am fat and a wanna be Actress... D':

RIGHT TERRI!!!! (slaps self in face) Pull your bleeding self together. If you want to be a bloody actress then you need to face rejection an awful lot so get some balls you stupid girl!!!!!!!
And remember to breathe, that is good thing to do plonker.

I'm going to go to Costa now and get a nice big hot drink with a home design magazine (I do love interior design. If I don't make it as a Actress I'm going to be a interior designer, or a politician, or a book reader - thats someone who just reads books and gets paid to do it, which incidently is what I wanted to be when I was little.)
Right Cherrio then, I'm popping off now to drown my sorrows.
Terri ;D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D