Sunday 7 April 2013

Post title... (I don't know what to call this one so I'll just leave it as this then.)

Well hello there!
Since this is the last day of the easter holiday's I'm not going to be able to put alot of posts up for the next two months due to some stupid things called exams :'( but I will inform you guys about the LAMDA/National Youth Theatre results when I recive them and any other things that I find out such as open days to the Drama School that I want to go to (though it will probbably be wise of me to actually find out which ones I want to try for first).
BTW if anyone whos going to collage next year and is considering taking futher maths then DON'T DO IT!!! The subject sucks the life out of you, especially the D1 module...
Well see you soon then (ish)...
Terri ;D

P.S Do you know what? I absolutley hate it when people say see you soon, particually if it is a reaaally hot guy saying it as when is soon??? Tommorow? Next week? A gazzilion years time???
Oh dear I'm so confused.
Right bye (and I mean bye this time round, I won't start yonking on with another P.S..)

P.P.S Wasn't Doctor Who so good last night!!!
OK I am going now. Deffinatley.
Geronimo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D