Wednesday 3 April 2013

Preparing for the LAMDA exam

Oooooohhhhhhh GOd I'm nervous!
So I've got my Grade 8 drama exam in verse and prose tommorow, I've discussed it before on what peices I'm doing (Sonnet 130-Shakespeare, Magaretiae Sorori- Henley and The kite runner- Hosseni.)
I know that there isn't alot to learn but the Theory is FREAKING ridiculous!
And they really judge you on the clothes that your wearing - which I personally think is really silly as your clothes are not going to affect your proformace but thats LAMDA for you - So I'm panicking about what I'm going to wear and if I should wear the Docs (I do love my docs).
And Im sooooooooooooooooooooooo behind on my collage work as I've been throwing up every hour so haven't been able to sit down and just get on with it. Which is what I should be doing now.... OH NO!
Right (slaps self in face) I am going to do this... Right?
Good bye world, hello revision :'(
Terri ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D