Saturday 29 June 2013

The awkward hello when you haven't seen a person for a long time because you have being avoiding them hello.

Hello,
If you are wondering about the title of this post it is because, well I have being avoiding this blog...
Im sorry people but I have had nothing to write about since my life have being, well, very dull for the past week and I have no (ish) stories to tell you all.
BUT now I do so I thought I might write it down, which I am doing now...
Anyways it is two weeks until I head up north to Glasgow to attend the Summer Course at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very excited/shitting ones self/god knows about the whole thing, I hope to learn a Scottish accent when Im over there as at the moment my accent is awful.
Also next friday I finish for the Summer Holidays!
However before I am free for 8 weeks we have to come in to attend two days, one of them is when people from different careers talk about their work and why they love it. It's called Careers day which is the most original name for it. Also on thursday we have to apply for UCAS and start our personal statements (which I have already done) so that sounds super fun.

In other news I have started watching Game of Thrones, I know that I am like three years behind everyone else but Im quite glad because I kind of know what is going to happen to people so I won't be too shocked when it happens. BTW Jon Snow is so dam hot! I don't give a dam if he is a bastard I would still have him easily. Also I am in love with the dwarf Tyrion and Starks youngest daughter Arya cos she kicks butt.

And because I am addicted to it I am going to leave this noisy room and watch a few episodes.
Adios 
Terri D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D