Saturday 8 June 2013

The need to get healthy

Hiya there,
I realise that I haven't been writing on here for a while, but I thought that I might update on a few things, for example in the next 5 mins (well as soon as I finish this post) I will be starting a new diet.
Now I don't agree with diets where you starve yourself just to get a nice body but I have been reading up about what the drama schools look for in a candidate when the audition and what has popped up several times is that they are looking for stamina and energy, and at the moment, I struggle walking up stairs without getting breathless so clearly something has to be done about it.
Now my mum has suggested that I go swimming everyday since I am rather good at it (I was on the North West synchronised swimming squad until I got bored) but also I have been looking on the internet and there is this thing called the Couch to 5k running plan set up by the NHS where within 9 weeks you can be running 5k, all you have to do is download the free podcasts and just follow the instructions!
So now I am going to get a sports bra on and start!
Bye
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D