Wednesday 3 July 2013

The word drama --> Room 101

...
hello...
So I have spent my day doing nothing...
that is my news for my lovelys.
Basically today at my college they had a thing called Carrers day where people from different carrers gave talks on their jobs and how they got into the industry. And an actress was coming, only she didnt. So instead the drama teachers gave a talk on drama and teaching, telling us how brilliant teaching drama is and why we should do it at a bad university (chester to let you know) and how if you tried to become an actor it would be really boring and unfulfilling unlike teaching drama e.c.t.
Then at the end they said that if you want to be an actor then you should go to RADA and if you dont get in then it will never happen.
... I was fuming. 
It said on the schedual that we would be given infomation about how to become an actor like how we should prepare for auditions and the other stuff like that.  But this ^ not a single bit of basic infomation was given...
And I have decided that I hate the word drama. Its false and I hated drama lessons at high school as they caused me alot of pain.
I am now going to try and daydream about Jon Snow from game of thrones in a cave with me. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D