Friday 14 June 2013

The Audience Reveiw

Hey guys,
So yesterday to my suprise I discovered that I had booked myself a ticket to go see the national theatre live screening of The Audience staring Hellen Mirren ( I did book it at midnight like two weeks ago so it was easy to forget). Anyway it was amazing, there was humour and a guenuin sense of getting snapshots into the queens past. Hellen Mirren was amazing as per usual but I was deeply impressed by the young lady who played a younger queen and she had such long monologues which she handled very well.
So I suggest you note down the name Nell Williams because if she continues to be that good then she has got a solid carrer ahead of her.
I would like to also say that if you want to go to the theatre but can't afford the prices (It cost me £110 to go see Peter and Alice a few weeks ago) then the National theatre screening program is brilliant and I would highly recomend it, especially to all thoes who want to apply fir acting courses as it will keep you up to date of what is playing at the moment.

So with all this I am going to give this play a 9/10, mainly because the changes hellen mirren did were spectacually quick.

Adios
Terri ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D