Saturday 1 June 2013

Peter and Alice - The reveiw

Hey Guys!
So if you have being reading this blog lately then you know that last night I went to see the play Peter and Alice staring Dame Judy Dench and Ben Whishaw.
And Oh My Word it was the most incredibul sight I have ever seen!

So the play is about a man called Peter Llewelyn Davis (Ben Whishaw) and a woman Alice Liddell Hargreaves (Judy Dench) both whom were real people who inspired the characters of Peter Pan and Alice from Alice in wonderland where the two of them met in a bookshop
The play showed the struggle of both Peter and Alice through being made to grow up too fast and the sense of loss.

I loved the play soo much. It made me both laugh and (I blame Ben) cry. Dench and Whishaw bounced off each other well and the abstract world which was created through the Characters and the set design was breath taking.
And also, Ben Whishaw is just as beautiful on stage as he is on screen, I was within 10 meters of him!!!!
I would also like to say that the people who played the book versions of Alice (Ruby Bentall) and Peter Pan (Olly Alexander) were really good aswell, with Peter Pan he really made me laugh and helped break up the sadness which this play revolved around.

Overall I would give this play a 10/10 because this has made me even more determined about becoming an actor...

Right back home now apparently we go!
Adios amigoses
Terri ;D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D