Sunday 2 June 2013

Results....

Hola
I realise that I said this a long time ago but I did say that when I got my LAMDA exam results I would tell you... - just to inform those who have no idea what is going on, in April I took my gold LAMDA exam in manchester because a) when it comes to applying for drama schools in September it would give me an edge and b) they are quite fun to do. -...
And, I got a DISTINCTION!!!!!! (i.e. the highest grade)!!!!!
^This is basically equivalent to an A at AS level, so obviously I am very happy because all the hard work paid off and it will be a very good thing to show to the people who audition us so YAY!!!!

This has to be the best weekend so far of this year, probably of my life really.
Wow I feel like Im gloating a lot here. I will stop now by saying that I have a maths mock tomorrow for the exam next week which I think that I am going to fail, miserably.
But still who cares, it's maths. As long as I can do the basic sums then I'm sweet. :D

But because of this I should be revising now.
Adios thespians,
Terri ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D