Friday 31 May 2013

London!! (Chapter 2 - The adventure)

11:09 am - So dudes, currently I am in a quiant palce named Beckton. Its a area on the outskirts of London where our hotel is.
Currently I think the plan is to dump the car and go to Kue Gardens and something else before heading up to the theatre!!!
12:26 pm - Were in London!!! Currently we are on the District line to Kue Gardens to have a look around and then we can do something else. I think that this is good practice, getting on the different tube lines because (hopefully) if I become a Drama student here then I will be relying a lot on the tube since it would be stupid to get a car here with the cost of it.
12:49 pm - still on this tube vessel thing...
1:16 pm - We're off the tube vessel thing!
And I have decided that if I end up living in London I want to live near Kew Gardens (sorry I have being spelling it wrong up until now :/ ) this place is soooo cute and preety and the houses are realllllllly nice.
Im going to go now and enjoy the sight seeing.
See you soon
Terri ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D