Thursday 28 March 2013

MY BIRTHDAY!

WOOH I'm 17!
^i.e the most awkward age where you can't drink alcohol  but you can't go play in the park anymore :(
To celebrate this wonderful coming of age ish I have bought two book off Waterstones Marketplace (I don't use amazon anymore as they don't pay our goverment enough tax - tut tut tut - and I think it's better to buy old books as it reduces C02 emmitions.)
Anyway the books are on helping you get into Drama school - So you want to go to Drama School - and another one on getting into the industry - So you want to be an actor - both books are published by Nick Hern if you are interested in reading them. (I'll reveiw them and say what I think of them on here when I recive them :D ) and you can also preveiw them if you have iBooks to see the jist of them if you like.
Well I'm about to pop into Manchester and watch Wreck it Ralph
Adios Amigos
Terri ;D

P.S the links are here:
- So you want to go to drama school?
-So you want to be an actor?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D