Wednesday 27 March 2013

LAMDA exam time... :S

So after a month of waiting I've found out when my Gold LAMDA exam is, apparently its next Thursday at 3:00 in Manchester.
I'm very glad that it's in the afternoon as it means that I don't have to get up at a ridiculous time to be there on time. For the exam I'm doing 3 pieces (Plus learning a shit load of theory) which are:

  1. Margaritae Sorori - William Ernest Henley
  2. Sonnet 130 - Shakespeare (Obv's as who else would write over 150 sonnets for fun)
  3. An extract for the Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini
Although they isn't a huge contrast between the pieces they are really interesting and beautiful to preform + doing LAMDA exams are brownie points for uni applications so I'm told.
(BTW if anyone reading  is also going to their exam on that date then GOOD LUCK!)
 Now I've got to go and write the pieces up... JOY
 See ya Terri ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D