Sunday 24 March 2013

Hello World Deary

Okay... This is probably one of the weirdest things that I've ever done so far in my life.
        ^And this is coming from me :S
Basically I am a 16 - nearly 17 - year old female who prays that someday to be a professional actress. Except, I don't know how I am going to do it.

I think the main problem is that my family aren't that supportive with my desire for the stage, as a hobby fine but job... Not so much.

So this is my plea, if anyone is in the same boat as me or has any knowledge about the industry I'm going to be heading into then leave a comment or anything really.
Thank you Terri ;D
P.S. I'm dyslexic so I do apologise if I've spelt anything wrong. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D