Monday 25 March 2013

Jack the hot giant slayer

Hello there, long (ish) time no see.
I would like to inform you that I have been looking up what Drama schools desire to see in its pupils when they audition for them. One aspect includes a passion for their subject shown by going to plays/  cinema and being critical about its actors and what aspects you enjoyed about it e.c.t. Sooo ladies and gents (and fesbians ;) ) I have done just that by getting up reaaalllly early to go to the cinema in manchester and watch Jack the Giant Slayer staring Nicholas Holt and Ewan Mcgregor.
 Now I wont try and spoil it for anyone whom is going to see it but let me put this out there... The plot is really really really PREDICTABLE. > Which to be fair to the producers it might have been a bit arkward if they had killed Jack off after 20 mins just to spice it up a bit. Speaking of Jack I must admit that Nicholas Holt was the main attraction for me seeing this film, both in the physical sense and because I do think that he is a good actor - check out Warm Bodies and X men first class also if you want to see more of this lad in action. - He suited the part except that he could never be rugged as his voice is just too perfect yet he was perfectly hamsome and charming like any true hero should be. All other parts were played well apart from the woman who plays Issobel, mainly because I couldn't quite belive her proformance, for me she lacks belivablity (if that is a word?)
Anyhow do go see it as it is worth its money to watch considering how marvelous the special effects are and the big names involved in the production.
Until next time folks
Terri ;D x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D