Sunday 24 March 2013

More info on the reasons for setting up this blog:


So I'm guessing that my first post didn't really explain a lot (sorry for that I was in a bit of a haze at the time) about why I'm setting up this blog. 
However I am about to now... :
  • Firstly its only recently that I've realised that I want to become an actress (Before it was a toss up between the latter, an MP or a Nun - As I thought that Nuns were all backing singers who were trying to get on the good side of Maggie Smith but apparently not - So Im glad that the final desision came down to acting.)
  • Also I'm going to be applying to Uni/drama school later this year so Im looking for advice on which ones are the best (bearing in mind that I am dyslexic so if anyone has any knowledge on the extra support facilities would be great). Plus what sort of preperation do I need to do for the auditions/ futher events.
  • I want to find out what I'm throwing myself into.
So taking in the above I might also let you know that in Feb I auditioned for the National Youth theatre for their summer course as I've heard that they have a very good reputation in training teenagers (btw I would recomend every aspiring actor to audition for it, disregarding the expense as I got to meet some amazing teens who were just as passionate as me for the art.) so apparently I should be getting the results for it soon ( only 1/10 get a place so it's deffo a tough cookie... And I dont even like cookies).
 Also have got my Gold LAMDA examination in about a week in Manchester so fingers cross that it goes well.

BTW if you have just read all that and havent got bored then WOW you have got some abnormal concentration powers...
Love Terri ;D x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D