Wednesday 22 May 2013

Some Alterations...

Hello there Dudes
If your new to this site then this will be a bit weird for you but for the others as you can see I've made a few big alterations with the colour scheme of the blog as the other one was just too... dull for me.
So I like this one better (and who knew that purple and green went together????)
God why am I sounding so american! Jeeeesee this is weird, and that's coming from me.
Anyhow I've got an exam tomorrow so I shouldn't really be on this but hey ho I've gotta live.
Oh and 9 days till I see Ben Whishaw on the stage!!!!!!!!! (and Dame Judy Dench but who cares about her when there Ben Whishaw on stage...)
Ok going to go now and watch the apprentice as some exam prep.
Byeeeee
Terri ;D x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D