Wednesday 29 May 2013

Iron man 3 and my sister...

Bonjorno geeks,
I have just been to see iron man 3 (by myself as everyone I know has lives...)
AND OMG IT WAS AMAZING, FORGET THE FIRST TWO THIS ONE TRUMPED THEM BOTH BY A MILE!
There were twists, fights and Stark being, well, Stark.
If you haven't been to see it then drop everything and go, because honestly you are not living until you have gone to see this movie.
The little kid in it was real cute too.
Oh and Sir Ben Kingsley, there's a reason why he was knighted. And this is it! (And his performance in Gandhi might of helped...)

In other news my sister will be returning back from her round the world trip tomorrow, although (thankfully) we are not meeting up with her until friday when we head up to London where I will be seeing BEN WHISHAW in Peter and Alice!!!!
I think that it a possibility that I am more excited seeing Ben Whishaw then my sister, besides she's going back to America on Wednesday so I'm not going to have to put up with her long.

Also I am going to be seeing the Great Gatsby tomorrow with my pals so I need to start packing now for London if I am going to be ready on time.
^I must admit in regards to the Great Gatsby I really did try reading the book but I found it very dull, however the movie looks amazing and I would never miss out on a chance on seeing Leonardo Dicaprio's beautiful face so hence me attending.

I am now going to bugger off and do some actual packing instead of blogging as it won't get me very far in being presentable.
Cheerio dudes...
Terri ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D