Friday 31 May 2013

London! (Chapter one - The journey)

Hey there dudes!!
So at the moment it is 5:39 am where I am and I an currently on my way to London (!!!) via the car, I have no idea why my parents insist on driving down here when it would be cheaper and shorter timewis
to get the train but hey ho I aint the boss round here so...
5:45 am - We have stopped at another service station as my adorable sister has said that she does not want to be picked up until 10:30 so we have alot of time to waste...
6:32 am - Still at this flipping service station, the parents are insisting that they sleep so Ive gone to get a coffee and a bacon buttie (actually I hot my drink paid for me by this guy since he had spare cash on his voucher and it would of being wasted otherwise.) I've got changed out of my traveling gear into "the london" outfit basically consisting of my boston top, union jack cardigan, floral skirt, leggings and of course the docs. Ive got the theatre outfit sorted too in my rucksack so I can just jump into it when we get near the theatre.
6:40 am - Only 3 hours and 50 mins til I am reunited with my beloved sister and her lovely boyfreind, joys.
Im going to head to the car now to get the others moving as there is only so long I can stay still knowing that I will be seeing Ben Whishaw in about 12 hours!!!!
I am going to post this one now as I don't know the next time that I will have internet. I'll keep you up to date though on the day.
Hiya and Byea (is Byea even a word?!?!)
Terri ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D