Thursday 17 October 2013

Another brilliant Drama School blog

Hey,
Wow I really seem to be writing loads on here atm compared to the last month (probably because of my sheer panic about the whole Drama School audition in a THREE WEEKS thing.)
Anyhow a couple of days ago I came across a relatively old blog by a guy called Tom, and it's basically a diary of his experiences with Drama School auditions. And he got in! (To Guildhall too!) So no surprises I have devoured the entire thing to see if it could help me get in as well (perhaps not but you have to try).
But I thought I might leave a link here for you guys to look at, as I know I found it interesting sooo

http://anotherlondonactor.blogspot.co.uk/

Tadahhh!!!!!!  ( #jazzhands )
^And yes I did just do a hashtag on a mac #score !
 ^ Yeah I really need to stop that now.

In terms of Preparation for my Guildhall audition (which is in less than THREE WEEKS) I showed my drama teacher all of my three pieces (but not my song choice - which btw is David Bowie's Life on Mars, risky I know but I know all the lyrics and I enjoy singing it) and she gave me notes on how to improve. Like some actual movement for my Port monologue as before I was just awkwardly standing there and saying it.

I am going to do another post later but at the present time I want to drink my latte.
Adios
Terri :D

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link and the kind words Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link and the kind words Terri!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D