Saturday 27 July 2013

Today I am extremely miserable.
My parents found my tortiose this morning who has fallen asleep forever. She will never wake up, they think that she must of had a heart problem that we didn't know about because up until that point, she was perfectly happy and healthy. So yes I am sad. I have just lost something that I have loved for many years and I don't think that I have fully excepted that I won't see her again.
I'm sorry for writing such a depressing thing but writing about it seems to be doing the trick of making it better and more real to me.
I think I may put another post on later an say what I have being up to during the last few weeks and what I am planning to do over the rest of the holidays.
Good bye.
Terri.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D