Monday 15 July 2013

RCS - Day one

Hello there
So today was the first day at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland at the summer course Acting with Text.
And it was amazing! the facilities and staff are brilliant and if I had the oppotunity I would love to study here for my BA. 
Started the day getting from the student halls to the School (the hall that are available are very well suited to the requirements needed for working students with the rooms being both spacious and clean). It wasn't a very long walk, about 15mins max and when we got there there was a talk on what would be happening during our stay here at the school.
When we met the people we were studying with we had a few ice breaker games so we could learn the guys names (all of which I have forgotten) and afterwards we were given some tasks and homework to do so it was a verrrry busy day!
^I'm sorry for sumarising so badly, I will go into more description tommorow but I am quite tired and I have to be up at half 8  so I kinda wanna get a good nights sleep :D.
Righto, cheerio now.
Terri ;D


^ BTW this is the info/ homework that I was given today! (not the hairbrush though :( thats there to stop the paper going wild and springing back...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D