Friday 2 May 2014

'Trespass Against Us'

Over the Easter holidays I was lucky enough to work with Michael Fassbender and Brendan Gleeson on Adam Smith's production 'Trespass Against Us' in Glouscheshire. I was on set for a total of 5 days (including the reshoots due to intruding paparazzi) I was sat in a cafĂ© on day 1, when Michael walks in, noticing that I'm on the production, he came over in introduced himself. I was totally speechless! I've been a fan of Michael's since 2009 after I saw him in Steve McQueen's 'Hunger,' and I was blown about with his passion for his work. Michael really took me under his wing and considering that this was my first job, I'm very grateful to everyone involved! After being covered in dirt and mud for 16 hours a day for 5 days, I think it's safe to say that I still want to act, and do even more than I did before! Not that I knew that was possible ;)                                                                                Best wishes for now.                                                                                                                                 Elizabeth Pennington

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D