Tuesday 27 May 2014

Quick Update

Hey Guys,
Sorry for not writing in a while, I'm about a quarter of the way through my A level exams so I am a little worn out...
But in my off time I have been looking up potential Drama school's to apply for in the new academic year. And with this I have found out some open days for some BA Acting courses including:
Manchester Metropolitan - 25/06/14
Royal Central - 2/07/14
The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland - 8/08/14 & 17/10/14

Although I have already been through the Man. Met. system I think that it's a good idea to refresh my knowledge on the course.

Hope this information helps, if you want to attend these open days yourself then you need to book you're attendance on their website's (this applies especially to the Royal Central open day as I understand they have limited spaces).

Hope to be writing again soon,
Adios
Terri ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D