Sunday 2 November 2014

Out of the Fire and into the frying pan!

Firstly, Hello you lot!
Secondly, bugger roo I haven't written in over 6 weeks!
This post is just to let you guys know that I haven't died and I'm still totally in for the big guns when I get round to applying to Drama School.

I have just been extremly busy.
For example; During the past 6 weeks I have:
-Applied to over 50 jobs (and managed to get 1!)
-Been on several open days to Guildhall, Rose Bruford and RCS
- Seen the most amazing theatre including the RSC's Henry the IV (parts 1 & 2) and Much ado about Nothing, Romeo and Juliet, Frankenstein and Hamlet (again)
-Been to Rome
- Gone on two Acting course's with the RSC and NYT
- Applied to ten Drama School's
-Wrote a 5000 word essay on temptation in literature
- Seen the most incredible musicians like George Ezra live
- Had the best coffee cake ever.Fact.

So you could understand why I haven't had the opportunity to write recently.
Will also inform you that I am going to get even more busy as I will be starting my new job tomorrow so wish me luck!

Will probably write when my first audition comes up (The Lir in Ireland)
But for now,
TALLY HO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D