Thursday 19 June 2014

Freedom!!!!!!

Hello everyone.
I have officially finished my exams, which means that I will never have to do another academic exam again! (woooh)
And what this actually means is that I am now able to concentrate on working towards getting to drama school next year. This means looking up all the drama school courses (again), writing a personal statement (again) and choosing modern and classic monologues (again).
While my "again"'s may not make me sound like I'm looking forward to it too much I actually am, and I am determined to improve myself in trying to get a place at drama school.
And I'm going to start now, by going to my college and print off all the information on the different courses available and work out where I might want to study for three years.
Enjoy the summer guys, I know I will.
Terri ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D