Sunday 30 March 2014

The news so far...

Hey everyone,
Since it has been a while since I wrote, we have quite a bit of catching up to do...
Firstly, I have been rejected from Italia Conti. Which, let's face it, was not a big surprise. This means that I will defiantly be doing a gap year. I have soooo many ideas of what I want to do in it but the great thing is that loads of my friends are staying in Manchester - either going to uni or getting a job e.c.t. - so it's not like I'm being abandoned by everyone PLUS I have been given the role of Ruby in When We Are Married at the Stockport Garrick which I am thrilled about.
In other news, I'm now 18! I had by birthday last Friday and all my mates came over to mine for a drink and stuff so that was fun.
Still waiting for news about the National Youth Theatre audition, but to be honest, if I don't get in this year I won't be too bothered... I know that as an aspiring actress it should be one of the main institutions I want to associate myself with but... The summer course is on at the same time as Leeds's festival and, well, that sounds like just as much fun.
Anyway as my A level exams starts in less than 6 week time (eekkkk) I really do need to be getting my head down and concentrating on that at the moment.
Hasta la vista darlings!
Terri ;D x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D