Saturday 15 March 2014

Something awsome is about to happen...

Hey there people!
No news so far on the Italia Conti audition or NYT audition... (the tension is killing me).
Anyway that is not what I wanted to talk about. Since it is coming to the first aniversary of this blog (!!!!!!) I have wanted to shake things up on here for a while, and I have found a solution.
(drum roll please)...
My lovely thespian pal has agreed to write posts on here too!
Her name is Elizabeth and she is about to embark on a year of auditions for drama school. Annnd I thought it would be a fab idea that she could share her experience's on here with all you lovely people. She is very talented and cool so I cannot wait to see what happens!!!!
But I will leave the rest up to her.
Enjoy!
Love Terri ;D

P.S. Going to see Noel Coward's Fumed Oak again next week, so if you missed it in the cinema the first time round then Cineworld is showing it again on their take two offer!
The link is here if you want to look into it more.

http://www.cineworld.co.uk/blog/take-2-private-lives-march

Toodiloo.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D