Friday 24 April 2015

National Youth Theatre Results...

Hi all,
Firstly I hope everyone is enjoying the unusual sunny weather we're experiancing here in England.

However what I really came here to write about was the fact that - as some of you already know - the results came for the National Youth Theatre auditions yesterday. And after three years of trying...

I FINALLY GOT INTO THE NATIONAL YOUTH THEATRE!

I'm so overwhelmingly happy! I cannot express the joy I'm experiancing here with mere words it is utterly... gshfehqfwhg

I cannot wait for summer now, like I've already set up a Facebook page for the summer Course so I can start to get to know my fellow NYT peeps. So please join if your coming to this years course so we can chat and get to know each other and plan the ball of fun that I'm predicting it will be!

All I can say to anyone who's thinking of applying or re-applying for NYT is go for it,  and,  as my dad said to me this morning "there's a lot to be said about persistance".

Adios (and I hope there are many film geeks enjoying Age of Ultron)
Terri :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you're thought's about the post, everyone is free to chirp in ;D